Link Love Friday has been long overdue, the last one being March 6th!
So sorry my fellow bloggers, I promise to do better from now on.
In the blogosphere this week:
- The Men with Pens Drive by Shootings have made a welcome return. Yay! Their hit this week was…a black bus. Yeah Harry doesn’t like public transport, he much prefers vehicles of the two wheeled variety.
- The gifted cat-hating Blogger Dad is reaching out to Sony and Microsoft. Will his efforts of obtaining the latest gaming consoles to review be fruitful?
- Writer Dad has undergone some changes, most notably a makeover in its design and it’s looking awesome. (Ok I take it back, Blogger Dad is gifted!) Sean’s Grandmaster wordsmith skills continue to produce beautiful prose as he recounts the tale of when his daughter danced for him.
- On the topic of “The Dads”. Their new blog Collective Inkwell is proving to be a phenomenal success. Their collaborative fiction, Serial and Milk : Available Darkness already has me hooked. Can’t wait to read chapter 2 later.
Wow. That’s a very healthy – and in no way homosexual – dose of man-love there
- The women won’t be undone though as Melissa of Writing Forward proved when she won a Writer’s Digest “101 Best Websites for Writers” award! Congratulations (again) Melissa!
- Over on WAHMBizBuilder Mel has been addressing a very common freelance myth; are we really working or are we just playing around? The keyword here people is myth.
- Janice has grabbed her proverbial pick and shovel this week and has been excavating in an attempt to help others find their authentic self. You can start digging right now by reading her posts Choose the Right Words and Change Your Life, Silence For the Writing Soul and Finding Your Voice in the Silence. (That last one asks some great questions).
- Last but certainly not least, J over on Geek’s Dream Girl once again declares her love for British comedy as she announces herself to be a fan of the very funny IT Crowd
Anyway as you’re reading those blog posts I’m probably sitting in the cinema watching the new Wolverine film. Promise I won’t spoil it for you
Oh there’s one more link for you. A shameless self-promotion for my new blog, Daily Aikido. Go, subscribe. Right now.