For those that have been following along, last week Sean over on the Blogpolis Blueprint tagged me with a meme. For those that are new here or just don’t know what a meme is, or how to pronounce it, then you may want to check out Monday’s post for the definition and background.
In a nutshell though Sean has asked 7 of us to give 7 facts about ourselves and in the spirit of memes to ask 7 others to do the same. (The exact rules are given at the end).
Anyway without further ado…
- I have first degree black belt in Aikido. For me Aikido is not just a Martial Art (or a Marital one Mel ) it’s a way of life and something which I’m going to blog about (woot for shameless plugs!)
- I’m disabled. I’ve been told that it makes me more human when I mention that. To be honest I’d rather do away with it and be…alien? I understand that this can be an awkward point to address but honestly it doesn’t bother me at all to discuss it so fire away with your questions. I’ll answer the first and tell you it’s Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome.
- My favourite superhero of all time is Wolverine and I cannot wait to see the movie. Having said that…
- When I was growing up my real heroes were MacGyver and Dr. Sam Beckett.
- I’m spiritual but not religious. It’s not that I don’t believe in God I just don’t believe in all the guilt associated with religion and not following everything to-the-letter. Yes I stupidly feel guilty for admitting it.
- This is my second attempt at freelancing/self-employment. The first was over 3 years ago and it was in the field of web design. It failed miserably.
The Victims Tagees
- Eric of Motivate Thyself, Frugal Site Design and co-blogger on the Blogopolis Blueprint. Eric is a talented guy and a shrewd businessman. He can design your blog, help you maintain it and he can even tell you how to motivate yourself.
- Janice. As you have a great new blog please share with us some facts about your rich and spiritual life.
- Lisa, you have a great photographic eye. I would love to see you answer this question with your photos.
- A good friend has recently returned to blogging after taking a small break. Dave, let’s see what you have to say (as if you need any more reasons to be selfish anyway ).
- Mel. Well it was going to be Mel but she cheated and got herself tagged months ago and has already provided 7 facts about herself. I’m just too lazy to tag anyone else and her list is well worth a read anyway. Such an innocent looking picture as well…
- Blogger Dad. He’s a huge BSG fan and he draws comics. See points 3 and 5 of my answers. Need I say more?…Fair enough Dave, no need to shout. I’ll tell them you’re also a very funny guy…he’s just no longer cool, unlike me.
- Melissa. She has an amazing grasp of the English language and is very gifted in the ability to teach grammar which lets face it, is not only an extremely boring topic it is also very technical. I mean what in the name of all that is good and holy is a past particle/past participate. I can’t tell you without curing your insomnia but Melissa can. As if that’s not impressive enough she also helps you with all sorts of writing including poetry and fiction. She also gives great tips for proofreading.
- Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post.
- Share 7 facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
There you have it. 7 facts about me. Don’t you just feel your entire life is improved now that you now me just that little bit better?
I had fun writing this post, I hope you do too when it comes to playing tag with your network.